Trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session? We've got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side. So, if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option. Consider it sort of like searching for the perfect wedding dress. When you put it on and can't help but spin in front of the mirror or think, "Heck yes, I'm sexy!" then thatis the piece you should wear on shoot day.
2. Consider what your significant other likes, too. Maybe they love you in the color red, or they still talk about that baby doll number you wore a couple years ago. If their into sports or a certain hobby, play into that, as well.
3. Opt for lingerie that flatters your favorite parts. If you've got an impressive rack (yes, we're going there), then choose something that really shows of that feature. Maybe you're a fan of your own derriere and want to show them the goods, too. Choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself.
4. It doesn’t have to be lingerie. Some people are just not at all comfortable in lingerie, and that’s perfectly okay! Boxer shorts, your S.O.’s button up shirt or old sports jersey… really anything goes when it comes to outfit options as long as your feel confident and sexy in it.
5. Footwear matters, too. It's so easy to go into a less-than-classy vibe depending on your footwear. Our suggestion: keep it simple. Patterns, baubles, bells, whistles, and more than three inches of heel can all lean “too much.” Instead, opt for shoes that scream "sexy sophistication." FYI: Heels can also do a lady good when it comes to posture and accentuating muscles in her legs.
What we’re getting at is this: Whatever makes you feel empowered, confident, and sexy is what looks best on you. Have fun and just enjoy yourself!