Photography passion projects and advertising model call in New Orleans for 2019-2020. Interested in modeling? Sessions include engagement, boudoir, día de los muertos, coven AHS inspired, poolside party, and more! Contact before application dates to have a chance to model!Read More
This is for those who worked for Sucré New Orleans and were laid off this morning. If you need food portfolio shots and possible headshots in order to assist you in finding a new job, I’m offering a FREE portfolio and headshot sessions to anyone who was laid off due to the closing of Sucré.Please contact us and provide proof you worked there as of the closing, and we can set up session times. Feel free to check out our website.
Let us work together to get our community back to employment.
Social media friends, please share on the pages of those who worked at Sucré. We understand that other photographers are doing this as well. We just want to get everyone back to work as soon as possible.
March 17th, 2019 Uptown Super Sunday. All un-watermarked photos are available for Mardi Gras Indians only. Please contact me for downloads. If Mardi Gras Indians want print media, please contact me. These photos are not for sale.Read More
Inferno Burlesque’s Inaugural Show at the House of Blues New Orleans.Read More
After the encouragement from friends, peers, & family, I have applied for the Sony Alpha Female Award.Read More
Hey everyone! I am doing a headshot portrait pop-up Sept. 1st. Each session will be able 10 minutes long and will cost $25. Click for more details!Read More
Luxurious Pop-up Boudoir Bath sessions Sept. 12-15th!
Trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session? We've got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side. So, if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option. Consider it sort of like searching for the perfect wedding dress. When you put it on and can't help but spin in front of the mirror or think, "Heck yes, I'm sexy!" then thatis the piece you should wear on shoot day.
2. Consider what your significant other likes, too. Maybe they love you in the color red, or they still talk about that baby doll number you wore a couple years ago. If their into sports or a certain hobby, play into that, as well.
3. Opt for lingerie that flatters your favorite parts. If you've got an impressive rack (yes, we're going there), then choose something that really shows of that feature. Maybe you're a fan of your own derriere and want to show them the goods, too. Choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself.
4. It doesn’t have to be lingerie. Some people are just not at all comfortable in lingerie, and that’s perfectly okay! Boxer shorts, your S.O.’s button up shirt or old sports jersey… really anything goes when it comes to outfit options as long as your feel confident and sexy in it.
5. Footwear matters, too. It's so easy to go into a less-than-classy vibe depending on your footwear. Our suggestion: keep it simple. Patterns, baubles, bells, whistles, and more than three inches of heel can all lean “too much.” Instead, opt for shoes that scream "sexy sophistication." FYI: Heels can also do a lady good when it comes to posture and accentuating muscles in her legs.
What we’re getting at is this: Whatever makes you feel empowered, confident, and sexy is what looks best on you. Have fun and just enjoy yourself!
Welcoming Jack into the Harrison Family!Read More
Golden Hour tends to be the most magical tie for photography.Read More